I believe that my Room is my Sanctuary, so If I invest on it, I’m also investing in my Peace of Mind.
I actually notice how the order of my room affect me psychologically. Whenever it is organized, I also feel as if my Whole life is organized. But when it is messy and needs tidy, I also feel all over the place. My productivity to take over my daily routine and accomplish my tasks also decline.
I practice fixing my bed in the morning before anything else. Because everytime I set cleaning my room aside, I get so distracte, and knowing which to do first, becomes a struggle.
Here’s how I arrange my Sanctuary and thus keep myself sane :
– Organizing my things/stuffs (books, school papers, clothing) every after two weeks / Monthly
– Change bedsheet whenever Necessary
– Putting Plants (I really like how I feel more alive when I see a plant in my room)
– Tucking Motivational Boards
– Adding Fairy Lights (my fave. I just get so excited with Cute little lights).
Clutter-Declutter process is both a tedious yet fulfilling activity. I actually look forward to buy more cute stuffs to display in my room because I just love collecting ’em.
Aside from Becoming organized, I also keep a journal with me where I can put down all my ideas, gather my thoughts, and plan my weeks in order to keep everything proper and working.
What do you do to Keep your Mind healthy?